Thursday, February 1

Rosie-Mellow

Having a mellow day. Suffering from.. ahem, womanly issues and the best thing to do seems to be to curl up with a book, listen to some great music and doze until Lucien gets home to huggle me better.

To make myself feel better, I went to my local bohemian restaurant/bar/cafe, Tom Phat. I had a salad composed of poached chicken, bean shoots, green and red cabbage, cashews, Thai basil, mint and chilli.. with a hot tom yun goon soupy mixture thrown over the top with extra basil and mint for good measure. It was divine, and has replaced the salmon gravlax at the European Cafe as my absolute favourite dish.

Now, just flapping around doing next to nothing, waiting for my gorgeous boyfriend to come home and hug me better.

Pointless post, maybe?

1 comment:

Rose said...

They are nice. Being able to relax fully is a lot harder than it seems - too often there are so many things buzzing in my head that I can't slow down even when I want to.

You should come visit me in Australia and I can teach you the art of mellow!