Tuesday, February 27

Disconnected

Alas, I am finding myself without internet for the first time in ten years. It's .... well, honestly not as bad as I thought it would be. Instead of spending hours looking up things as banal as 'funny pictures of Chuck Norris', I'm doing more important things.. like,.. sleeping?

Ok, so I am really missing blogging and being able to check my email multiple times a day. But life goes on, and when I get a real job, I'll be able to get the internet.
So here is everything in dot-point form:

  • I am quite possibly not going back to university this semester - I haven't decided but I'm definitely leaning towards taking the semester off.
  • Certain film star is still quite married, much to my disappointment.
  • I'm not a film star yet - but I had a really brilliant audition that made me feel better.
  • I promise to get the internet as soon as possible.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can just see you rigging up some desperate potato-in-water-with-current device in an attempt to product internet capabilities. Hang in there!

pilgrimchick said...

I don't know if it counts, but I haven't been able to access Blogger for about a week, so I was feeling rather disconnected myself. Yes, it is just a past time, but it is comforting to know that you can start joggingn through blogs while intending to do something productive.