Wednesday, October 4

Rocket Man

Listening to a lot of Kate Bush right now. My new 'Pod has become my best friend, especially in view of the events of late. I'm sick, overworked, freaking out about the pressures of uni and less than a week out of theatre. Things are coming together in a mighty crescendo, and it's worrying.

But today is such a nice day, I'll pretend nothing is wrong.

Today is 30°, yet tomorrow is supposed not to get past 18°. We have a total fire ban today in most parts of Victoria, yet tomorrow I'll probably be freezing various extremities off. What is going on?

I'm also wondering/worrying where the lovely Miss Olympia Manet has gone too.. her website Postmodern Courtesan has been offline for a couple of weeks now. I was hoping she'd reappear, but alas, no such luck. As usual, my mind is flying to worst case scenarios. I just hope nothing so bad has happened to her. Olympia's journal really was a pleasure to read and was one of my favourites.

No more today. We'll see how inspired I feel tomorrow.

No comments: